HIBarbeque
January 26, 2020, 10:04:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Sponsor! Wannaknife.com  (Read 2409 times)
Crash
Global Moderator

« on: March 09, 2011, 01:48:52 am »

We are pleased to announce our newest sponsor wannaknife.com.

Louis, with wannaknife.com, has the best deals on the Victorinox/Forschner products available.  You can contact Louis directly, or post here for questions and cutlery advice.

I have personally done business with Louis for a few years now.  I can firmly assure everyone that his prices are the best that I have found anywhere on line.  He does have an eBay store, but why pay a percentage to eBay when Louis can deal directly with you.

The perfect set up, IMO, for a BBQ enthusiast is:

- a 6" Chef's knife
- a 8" Chef's knife
- a 5" or 6" Boning knife
- a 3" paring knife
- a 12" Granton edged slicer

Email or call Louis for all of your cutlery needs.  As you know, one of your most important BBQ investments should be your blades.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:00:42 am by Crash » Logged
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 12:13:27 am »

We used a 6" Chef's knife and a 5" Boning knife this weekend for our competition.  I had never used a boning knife on fish before and it was amazing, definitely a bit more spine for cutting poke.

I've had my 5" Forschner Boning knife for many years and have used it on ribs and chicken exclusively.  It is now going to be my "go to" blade for poke.  Great knife!
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 10:58:58 am »

We had quite a few people ask about our knives and gave out plenty cards.  Maybe we can bulk shipping if some orders come in... I don't mind delivering.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 03:58:34 am »

Louis has some amazing knives and has been generous enough to share his knowledge with us.  Please hit him up for all of your cutlery needs. 

Oh yeah, the 9" Granton edge slicer that he sent us was instrumental in our 2011 Up In Smoke win.  Great blade!!
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »

Louis has some great deals going on right now.  Make sure to check out his site for all of the awesome blades.  Also keep in mind that Louis ships Flat Rate to Hawaii.  You won't find better prices on the Victorinox name.

wannakife.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: