HIBarbeque
June 25, 2019, 06:37:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Issues  (Read 1816 times)
Crash
Global Moderator

« on: March 18, 2012, 02:13:24 am »

We've been having issues with the site lately.  Apparently a lot of the tabs on the home page are not linking correctly.  Lisa is in the process of trying to figure out what is going on.  Hopefully she'll have things figured out by the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 03:01:40 am »

Lisa is almost pau with the new update.  Unfortunately, the HIBBQ site was affected by a change in some software download sh!t that I am not smart enough to explain.

Look for a new, crisper site in the coming weeks that will (hopefully) fix the current issues.

Mahalo for your patience.

Crash
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 01:43:34 am »

Thank you for your patience as we have worked to update the website.  Unfortunately, not being a web site designer I have had to learn through trial and error on how these things work.

We have finally gotten back to having photos, links, glossary and info available to our members.  I'm sure we'll be making additional changes in the coming weeks.

Alohaz.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: