HIBarbeque
December 07, 2019, 08:05:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aloha from Waikele  (Read 1819 times)
thebbqman

« on: May 16, 2012, 08:03:09 pm »

Hello everyone.  I'm Tim from Waikele.  I'm a big BBQ fan, have been smoking/BBQ'ing for some time now.  I hope I get to meet others interested in this great hobby.  I just got my Brinkmann Trailmaster Limited edition smoker.  Love it!!!!
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:35:46 pm »

Howzit Tim, welcome to the forum.  Make sure to post up some of your recipes and pics of your cooks.

Those Brinkmann Trailmaster Limited are pretty sweet looking.  If you haven't stumbled across this forum, check it out.  There's some nice modifications that folks have done to their Brikmanns.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/58778/char-griller-smokin-pro-with-firebox-mods

Again, welcome!!
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 11:34:09 am »

Welcome Tim,

Great to have you here.  Can't wait to see pictures of your BBQ.  Check out the Up in Smoke contest this August at Aloha Stadium.  Would love to see more people out there.

Lisa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: