HIBarbeque
June 25, 2019, 06:45:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forschner/Victorinox discontinued items from wannaknife.com  (Read 1767 times)
cowboy2glm

« on: August 07, 2012, 08:46:20 am »

Forschner/Victorinox has a number of items that are being discontinued. I reviewed this list and tried to purchase items that are popular with my customers. In the current list, there are several that you might find interesting. Shipping from the mainland to Hawaii can be challenging unless a large quantity is purchased so they can be shipped in a flat rate box. A couple of the items I have are too large to be shipped in a flat rate box, but are still good buys. Total prices would depend on the quantity you might want and also the size of the items.

Current items available include:

White handle version of the 40517  flexible 6" curved boning knife

Red Handle "Little Vicky" 3 1/4" paring/fish knife with 125 anniversity engraving on blade

Model 40456 10" Steel with blue handle (because of size, has to be shipped in a tube container.)

Forschner 5 1/2" mini-santuko made in Germany

White handle version of the 40549 8" wavy bread knife

White handle version of the 40570 6" Small chef knife

Microban smaller version of the 40618 filet knife--only 5" blade

Yellow handled 12 " 42630 smooth blade cimeter (only have 2 of them)

When the supply on hand is exhausted, there are no more. If you are interested in a quote, please contact me via email--found on the wannaknife.com website-- and I can give a quote  on items and shipping.

Thanks

Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 01:46:51 am »

Thanks for posting this info Louis.  This is a great opportunity to get a great deal on some amazing blades. 

I know that many of our members have received the Forschner/Victorinox 6" boning knife.  This is the exact same product that Louis sells on his site.  I highly reccomend his products and they are the only knives I use for BBQ.

I will definitely have plenty of Louis' business cards available at next weekend's Up In Smoke competition.  Stop on by our booth and we'll show you our knives and get you in contact with Louis and wannaknife.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: