HIBarbeque
December 07, 2019, 07:24:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aloha from Maryland  (Read 1663 times)
Chris - Big Ugly's BBQ

« on: October 23, 2012, 05:23:01 am »

Aloha all, this is Chris Hall of 3-Eyz BBQ checking in.  I'm a transplanted "mainlander", living in Hawaii, on Oahu for many years, while in the Army, and after I retired in 2000.  I do miss the islands and am still trying to get these folks on the East Coast to grind island-style.

I am part of 3-Eyz BBQ, a competitive BBQ team, competing in KCBS and MBN contests all over the US.  This year alone, we've been from Florida, to Maine, and everything in between, with side trips to Missouri, Tennessee, and California.  Check out our exploits and our spice rub at www.3eyzbbq.com.

I look forward to hearing you everyone and eventually meeting some of you in person!!

Chris
aka "Big Ugly"
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 02:28:12 am »

Mahalos for checking in Chris, great to have you here. We always like hearing from our former kamaainas. Keep pushing the island style grinds, I've never met a person that does not love kalbi.

It should be noted that Chris is a not only a member of the 3-Eyz BBQ team but that 3-Eyz is the #1 Competition KCBS team in the nation. 

Thanks for joining us here at HIBBQ Chris.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: