HIBarbeque
June 23, 2017, 07:00:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unread posts  (Read 7204 times)
azjohnnyc

« on: January 31, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »

Hey guys, first...what a great start to what's going to be an awesome BBQ site!  One issue I've found is when returning to the site, I've clicked on the "Show unread posts since last visit" and it says there weren't any.  However, browsing through the forums turns up a lot of them.  Also...I can't find that red Kool-Aid recipe...
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 08:24:27 pm »

Thanks Johnny,

I am on it.  Just haven't had alot of time yet.  Still trying to get settled.  I will work on it!!! 
azjohnnyc

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 08:43:55 pm »

I know you will get to it.  Just wanted to bring it to your attention!   Grin
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 12:17:05 am »

Yeah Lisa, what Johnny said.  I meant to tell you that. Grin
azjohnnyc

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 07:54:54 pm »

Yeah...even clicking on the "Click here to try all unread topics" link turns nothing up. Just thought that feature would be a nice one to have.  I know you all are more worried about which way the surf's going to break, but there's a website to fix here.   Wink
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 10:54:08 pm »

I actually clicked on "Read unread Posts" (while still being logged in) and got all of my unread posts today.  Let us know if it still isn't working on your end Johnny.
azjohnnyc

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 10:57:39 pm »

Just now it brought up only this one.  Earlier this evening it didn't bring any up, but I found unread ones by browsing through the topics.  Wonder what the deal is...too techie for me.
azjohnnyc

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 10:59:27 pm »

P.S.  I'm not complaining, just trying to help you iron things out here.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 04:26:46 am »

Agreed Johnny.....too nerdy for me also!  That's why we have Lisa here to keep us all in check.

We know you're not complaining, and if you are...you're damn lucky you on da udda side of da pond!!   LOL

In all seriousness, we need your (and all of the other members) help and do sincerely appreciate it.

Anyone else have any suggestions? 
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 11:10:30 am »

Just tried it this am....  worked fine.  I did an update last night. 

Johnny, are you staying logged in all the time or are you logging out and in each time?

I think if you are staying logged in there is a glich....  will keep working on it!!

PS: I know your not complaining... I appreciate the help.  I still have a full time job and can't be on here 24/7 like I want to!!!

You ROCK!!
azjohnnyc

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 07:02:09 am »

It worked this morning fine.  I'm getting logged out.  On that "AZ" site I stay logged in, regardless of whether I close my browser, or what.  This one logs me out automatically, I guess.  Little by little, I'm sure this will be the BEST bbq site in all of Hawaii!!!!
azjohnnyc

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 04:17:49 pm »

Still not fixed, huh?
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 11:42:44 pm »

Sorry Johnny.... Still trying to figure it out... not sure why it won't work.  Still learning.  I have a few questions sent out the the guys who wrote the program.

How's things in AZ?

Lias
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: