HIBarbeque
December 07, 2019, 07:24:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality knives from Switzerland -- Forschner/Victorinox and Wenger SWIBO  (Read 3035 times)
cowboy2glm

« on: February 18, 2011, 10:04:18 am »

If you are looking for Quality knives from Switzerland -- Forschner/Victorinox and Wenger SWIBO at a reasonable price, then visit the www.wannaknife.com website.

I also sell on eBay under the handle cowboy2glm, but why give them and then paypal a part of the selling price if you can buy direct. You can check out the feedback to see what kind of seller I am though.

Shipping from the mainland to HI can be tricky, so if there is something that interests you, please drop me an email and get a quote for the shipping. I do have some customers there that combine their orders such that I can use a USPS flat rate box and hold the cost per item down.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 12:02:16 am »

We used 3 different Victorinox blades at the Up In Smoke competition.  They sure did make a difference in what we were able to do.  We used a 9" Granton edge slicer on the brisket, a 6" Chef's knife on our chicken and used an 8" Chef's knife on our ribs. 

Great knives and a great cost.  Thanks Louis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: