HIBarbeque
April 26, 2019, 01:30:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2013 is going to be an amazing year for HIBBQ.  Stay tuned for details on new smokers coming to Hawaii and Hawaii's first ever KCBS sanctioned event.  Aloha!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOGO!!  (Read 2378 times)
Lisa_DJ
Pit B!t@h
Administrator

« on: February 18, 2011, 02:56:17 pm »

So here are a few options for HI Barbeque logos...  Wanted your votes!!! Mahalo.

A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
E2)

Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 11:57:09 pm »

I like B, C and have to admit that E2 is growing on me.

azjohnnyc

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:57:05 am »

My opinion...D, then B.  The E twins are a bit creepy.  But, you knew that already...right?
brandon

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 01:07:42 pm »

I am not seeing any as a winner or anything that will help promote the club. I would think the logo should stress hibarbeque.com to be effective. If you want to advertise to Hawaii BBQ or Hawaii Barbeque then Maybe securing the websites Hawaiibbq.com or Hawaiibarbeque.com might be a better fit and easier for people to be directed to your site after seeing the logo. Just my 2 cents.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 01:05:37 am »

It should be noted that none of these have been set in stone.  We are really just getting a feel for what works, what doesnt and what has no chance at working.  The initial "logo" will be tweaked and will most likely be used on business cards or on the front L pocket area of a shirt. 

Mahalo for the comments, we do appreciate them.
Crash
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 02:31:10 am »

If you want to advertise to Hawaii BBQ or Hawaii Barbeque then Maybe securing the websites Hawaiibbq.com or Hawaiibarbeque.com might be a better fit and easier for people to be directed to your site after seeing the logo.
Both are taken and not available.  We are working on a little something/something that may be announced soon. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: